Hungry Point Terms and Conditions
Hungry Hub Registered Customer (the “Registered Customer”) is a customer who has registered an account with Hungry Hub Website(s).
It is a Registered Customer’s responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions regarding Hungry Point Terms, outlined below. Hungry Hub may update or revise these Hungry Point Terms from time to time. Registered Customer agrees that he/she will review these Hungry Point Terms periodically. Registered Customer is free to decide whether or not to accept the modified version of these Hungry Point Terms. Note that accepting these Hungry Point Terms, as modified, is required for the Registered Customer to continue using the content, features, and services (the “Services”) made available by Hungry Hub. Registered Customer has to click “accept” or “agree” to show his/her acceptance of any modified version of these Hungry Point Terms. If he/she does not agree to these Hungry Point Terms or any modified version of these Hungry Point Terms, he/she must terminate his/her use of the Services, in which he/she will no longer have access to his/her Hungry Hub account.
Hungry Point program (the “Point Program”) is a program that a Registered Customer can collect points (the “Hungry Point”) when they make a booking and dine at a restaurant that can be redeemed for rewards.
- Hungry Hub reserves the right to terminate the Point Program, or to change the Point Program Terms, regulations, or benefits of participation, in whole or in part at any time with or without notice, even though the changes may affect the number of Hungry Point already accumulated. Hungry Hub may also withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the number of Hungry Point required for reward redemption or change the number or type of reward offered. Hungry Hub will have final decision should any disputes over Point Program or the awarding of Hungry Point arise.
- Hungry Hub reserves the right to terminate any Registered Customers’ account and cancel accrued Hungry Point if Hungry Hub believes, in its sole discretion, that the Registered Customer is abusing the Point Program or misinterpreting any information provided by Hungry Hub.
- If a Recipient is unable to keep his/her booking and he/she fails to cancel at least 30 minutes in advance of the booking time, Hungry Hub will send him/her an email letting him/her know that our records indicate that the recipient is a no-show. If a Registered Customer’s account accumulates three (3) no-show bookings within a twelve-month period, Hungry Hub will terminate the Registered Customer’s all accrued Hungry Point.
- Should Hungry Hub offers rewards from any partners, Hungry Hub will not be responsible for any partner’s participation in, or, withdrawal from the Point Program.
- Hungry Point earned by a member in two or more different accounts cannot be combined to redeem any rewards.
- Inquiries regarding Hungry Point in relation to a booking must be submitted via email within 14 days after the date of the booking to be considered for review by Hungry Hub.
- These Hungry Point Terms are a part of Hungry Hub General Terms and Conditions and such General Terms and Conditions are incorporated by reference herein.
- All redemption of Hungry Point are final.
- Hungry Point are only redeemable using a confirmed booking with a Hungry Hub Restaurant Partner and only one redemption per booking is allowed.
- The amount of Hungry Point redeemed must not exceed the price per person for All You Can Eat package or the price per booking for Party Pack package.
- Resales or transfers of Hungry Point are prohibited.
- Hungry Point are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Hungry Hub is not responsible for any Hungry Point used without a Registered Customer’s permission or for any lost, stolen or destroyed Hungry Point amount.
- Hungry Hub may add to, withdraw, limit, change, or cancel any or all of the Reward Program options and their applicable terms in its sole discretion without notice.
Additional rules concerning Hungry Point Program
- Only Registered Customers are eligible in the Point Program to earn Hungry Point.
- Each booking (marked as arrived) by a Registered Customer will earn the Customer up to 20 Hungry Point unless otherwise stated.
- Registered Customers will not earn any Hungry Point when a booking is marked as “Cancelled” or “No Show”.
- Hungry Point can be redeemed by signing into the Registered Customer’s Hungry Hub account on Hungry Hub Website or Hungry Hub Mobile Application.
- To redeem Hungry Point for the Reward Program, a Registered Customer is required to make a booking.
- The number of Hungry Point required to be redeemed may vary for different rewards
- Only Registered Customers and Restaurant Partners are eligible in Point Program.
Questions about the Hungry Point Terms and Conditions should be sent to email@example.com.